COPA PESCADISCO FACTS:
• NEW: Reduced to 220 participants
• international HAT (single players are mixed into equalish teams)
• three days tournament
• 4 fields of fluffy and freshly combed sand
• 3 star Hotel. Studios for 2 or Apartments for 3 or 4 persons or double room. (The hotel is not confirmed yet)
• bus shuttle from the airport to the hotel on thursday night and Friday morning
• 2 x breakfast bufet
• 1 rich Spanish/Mallorquin welcome dinner
• 1 official party…
It’s basically all the fun you can ask for on an October weekend in Spain.
The previous years we had a strong participation of Danish, Irish, English and German players.
We welcome all players of every level and nationality.
So come on, boys and girls, be part of it!
Special family feature: kids under 5 years come free
9th – 11th octobre 2020 (Friday to Sunday)
Games starting arround 12 o clock, if you come later dosen´t matter. The Games ending normaly around 2 and 3 o clock on Sunday.
The most of the players arrive at Thursday and leaving on Monday. Thursday: We will meet us probably in the Restaurant El Toro, we have some drinks and BBQ or Tapas and doing the registration. Also the registration is made on Friday morning in the Hotel.
Playa Ciudad Blanca Avenida Pere Mas i Reus Puerto de Alcudia 39.831297, 3.118968
Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find a hotel yet. This means: – the prices can change – as well as the type of occupancy, i.e. double room or apartment
Meeting Point Thursday from 19:00h: will be announced soon.
Wer hat Interesse? Bearbeiten
Wie in der Versammlung besprochen werden die Plätze nicht nach Eintragzeitpunkt sondern nach Trainingsteilnahme vergeben. Also kommt schön zum Training vorbei, dann könnt ihr euch einspielen!
- (David Moser, by Melzy)
- Jan A, by Melzy
- (Wolly, by Melzy)
- (Schreiner, by Melzy)
ggf lässt sich ja ein gemeinsamer Flug finden ;)